ISO 14001 was first published in 1996 and specifies the actual requirements for an environmental management system. It applies to those environmental aspects which the organization has control and over which it can be expected to have an influence.
Benefits of IOS 14001
There are many benefits to achieving ISO 14001 certification, including :
- Better management of environmental risks, now and in the future
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs
- Overall cost savings: in terms of consumption, waste and recycling
- Click the top image, is viewed to enlarge.
Jl. Inti ll Blok C5 No. 6-7, Hyundai International Industrial Estate, Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi, Indonesia
All contents ⓒ copyright 2011 www.r-rtech.com, All rights reserved.